LinksBritish Council: LearnEnglish Kids
IATEFL Young Learner Special Interest Group
Online Extensive Reading Programme
International Edubloggers Directory
Hippocampus Reading Foundation (India)
ABC of Teaching Children
Nellie's English Projects
Kids Reading Circle
- Attractive, accessible site with excellent resources
- Beautifully designed site with original English stories for children
Rong Chang Reading
- Popular page with excellent selection of resources from Vermont based teacher
- Popular award-winning site run by a teacher in New Jersey, USA. Highly recommended
- Blog from Argentina aimed at Sixth Graders - well organised with some great activities
ESL Kids Lab
- ESL resources for teachers and parents
Teach children ESL
The Internet TESL Journal
For your website
If you like the ESL Young Learners, please place a link on your website or blog. Here are the details:
Title: ESL Young Learners
Description: Free materials for young English language learners.
Please email me with details of the link and I will be happy to consider placing a link in return.
Guide for ESL, EFL & ESOL Teachers
What is ESL Young Learners?
An independent website providing free resources for English language teachers and students. These include reading and listening materials for use in the classroom or online.
Which resources can I use with my students?
Think of ESL Young Learners as a library. Materials are broadly categorised by age and/or level - but visitors can use any materials they can manage.
Less confident older learners may want to try the materials for younger children or vice versa.